- Bid Number
- Saugus Union School District
- Bids Due
- 07/20/2021 @ 1:00PM
- David Silva
- Project Type
- New Construction
- Square Footage
- Project Status
- Project Valuation
- Prevailing Wage
- Santa Clarita, CA
Scope of Work
Construction of a new 24,188 SF, 2-story classroom building with related site demolition and improvements, including but not limited to the following:
- Fully automated fire sprinkler system.
- Utilities to support the new building and surrounding areas.
- New parking area located on the adjacent city park.
- Improvement to existing parking area.
- Replacement of existing paving and concrete throughout the site.
- Outdoor learning area.
- Site fencing, other site work (signage, striping, etc.) including coordination with shade structure and play equipment contractors
Prequalification is required for this project for all general contractors and subcontractors holding the following licenses C-4, C-7, C-10, C-16, C-20, C-34, C-36, C-38, C-42, C-43, C-46. If you are not on the Approved contractors list (Approved Contractors List) please use the below link to prequalify with the district through Quality Bidders no later than July 2nd. (visit our Quality Bidders page ).
Please send proposals at least 60 minutes prior to bid delivery. Proposals may be sent by either email or FAX.
- Email: email@example.com
- FAX: 661-251-7405
All bids must contain the following information:
- CLSB Number
- DIR Number
- Business Address
- Business Phone Number
- Please include DVBE, SBE, or DBE certification # if applicable
Thank you for bidding with AMG